In 3 stappen een betrouwbare, gescreende en ervaren hulp
Altijd een hulp bij u uit de omgeving
1. Choose a service
Fill out your place, choose your service and indicate how long you want the help to stay
2. Choose a date and time
Select on which day and time you would want the help to come by
3. Find a trustfull help
We will match you to a screened and experienced help, you can start enjoying
How does Dora Dora hulp aan huis work?
Dora Dora hulp aan huis is a one-stop-shop, one complete online platform for matching households to screened helps. A few examples are cleaning lady, ironing lady, garden help, someone to help with little tasks around the house like putting desks together, ‘elderly’ buddy, cooking help, children- and annimal nanny’s. For just €13,95 per hour you have an experienced and screened help in your area. We selected independent helps in the Netherlands who offer their services under the circumstances of the regeling dienstverlening aan huis. Every help that signs up to our platform get a thorough screening, also you can rate the help after every appointment. This to give you the best experience.
Booking is very simple:
- Choose a service: fill out your place, choose your service and indicate how long you want the help to stay.
2. Choose from the possible moments a date and time.
3. Fill out your personal data, choose how many times per period you want the help to come by and send us your application.
4. The moment your application is accepted you will recieve a conformation and the help will be with you on the requested date and time.
5. You can start enjoying. You pay after the work is done by invoice or automatic collection. You can start enjoying. You pay after the work is done by invoice or automatic collection.
What’s a screened help?
Every help we have here at Dora Dora has to go through a thorough screening before they can use our platform. While in the procedure to become a help we will discuss the work experience and motivation based on CV, we also give every help a test to test if they have the right knowledge. Good knowledge of the Dutch language is essential. The help also has to give us a certificate of good behavior (VOG)
One time, weekly or biweekly?
You can choose to have appointmenst for one time, every week or biweekly. When you choose to have an appointment every week or every other week, we will make sure you’ll have the same help every time. If an appointment doesn’t suite you, you can discuss another date with the help. You will only pay if the help has been with you.